Win/Loss Statements

If you would like to receive a win/loss statement of your gambling winnings, replace a lost W2-G or 1099 tax form or have a general question regarding our casino in Southern California, please contact our Compliance Manager by phone or email. Statements and duplicate forms can be mailed, faxed or picked up at the Players Club or VIP Lounge by prior arrangement. Please indicate in your email or phone request which tax year you are inquiring about and your preferred method of receipt. Due to the volume of requests for win/loss statements, processing could take up to two weeks. We thank you for your patience. Contact our Compliance Manager at (760) 291-5661 or